HEAT Sign Deal with C1 Bank
MIAMI, Jan. 25 – The Miami HEAT announced Friday that it has entered into a partnership with C1 Bank. C1 Bank is a local, independent bank with a loan production office in Miami, 21 locations across Tampa Bay and online at www.C1Bank.com. C1 Bank will take an active role in the team’s community outreach efforts including presenting sponsorship of the Miami HEAT Home Strong Program, the team’s on-going initiative where members of the military who have returned home are saluted during every HEAT home game. The mission of the Home Strong initiative is to give aid, support and recognition to any person who has been in harm’s way during their military service.
Additionally, C1 Bank will provide supporting sponsorship of other community programs including HEAT Academy, an after school program that provides elementary school students with extra exposure to academics, particularly math, reading, writing, and science, and the team’s flagship community initiative; HEAT Family Festival, a themed, interactive, carnival-like fundraiser during which HEAT players, coaches, celebrities and families come together for a day of fun; and the 15th Annual Miami HEAT Scramble Golf Classic.
“C1 Bank is one of the most dynamic banks in Florida and we are thrilled to welcome them as a Miami HEAT corporate partner,” said Eric Woolworth, President of The HEAT Group’s Business Operations. “By becoming the presenting sponsor of the Miami HEAT Home Strong program, C1 Bank demonstrates their support for our community and our collective respect for our nation’s military service members.”
“Joining forces with the Miami HEAT is an exciting move for us as we enter the Miami-Dade market,” said C1 Bank CEO, Trevor Burgess. “C1 Bank is built on putting clients and the community first. Aligning our brand with an organization with the same ethical standards and community ideals will be a huge success.”
About C1 Bank
C1 Bank is a leader in checking, savings and money markets, residential mortgages, business loans, SBA loan programs, and association and treasury services, which include:
- Full Service Checking, Savings and Money Market depository products for consumers and businesses
- Residential mortgages, includes 30 years fixed, jumbo, NRA and portfolio loan products, all approved with quick local decision making
- Business loans and commercial real estate loans, up to $20 million, to assist local businesses grow
- Small Business Administration loans, up to $5 million – C1 Bank is a Preferred Lender and is consistently ranked as one of the region's top SBA lenders
- Emerald Banking is dedicated a team of bankers who serve physicians, lawyers, accountants and other professionals
- Association and Treasury Services - providing lockbox services to condominium associations and other businesses in need of sophisticated treasury management solutions.