Every Fan To Receive A Warriors Whiteout T-Shirt; Enjoy Various Game Night Elements At Oracle Arena
On Christmas Day, during the team’s game against the Los Angeles Clippers, the Golden State Warriors will host a Christmas Whiteout, powered by the Clorox® brand, at Oracle Arena, it was announced today. Every fan in attendance on Wednesday, December 25 when the Warriors host the Clippers at 7:30 p.m. will receive a Warriors Christmas Whiteout t-shirt, courtesy of the Clorox brand. All Warriors and Clippers players will also participate in a pregame gift exchange on-court with 30 local boys and girls from the San Francisco Unified School District Foster Youth Services. The youth will receive a Warriors gift bag and a $100 Visa gift card, courtesy of Visa immediately following the national anthem.
Additional elements throughout the Christmas Whiteout, powered by the Clorox, brand include:
- White exterior lighting for Oracle Arena
- A snow machine in the arena plaza
- Christmas carolers from Opera Piccola in Oakland
- The first 2,000 fans who check-in to Oracle Arena on Facebook will receive stocking stuffers including the Clorox brand 3-point foam finger and the Clorox brand product coupons
- The Warrior Girls and the Hoop Troop wearing all-white outfits for the evening
- “Snow Bowling” on-court where fans can compete for prizes during select time-outs
Fans are also invited to participate in the Clorox Bleachable Moments text-to-win promotion, where fans who vote for their favorite bleachable moment have the chance to win a Stephen Curry autographed jersey and one year’s supply of Clorox bleach. The Grand Prize Winner will be announced on January 10 and also receive an autographed Stephen Curry item and one year’s supply of Clorox bleach.
For more information or to purchase tickets for the Warriors Christmas Whiteout Powered by Clorox, please visit Warriors.com/whiteout.